The Roadhouse 45, is a faithful, modernized version of Fender's '59 Bassman, an American classic whose DNA influenced the entire amp industry. Top guitarists playing blues, rock, R & B, jazz and country, have established the 5F6A Bassman as arguably the best guitar amplifier of all time. Crisp and clean at low volume, transitioning into smooth/thick overdrive when cranked up,.. it sounds fantastic! A rock solid choice for recording, with enough power for most any situation, we're confident you'll enjoy many, many years of reliable service.
- Hand wired, based on Fender's classic '59 Bassman.
- Power: 45 watts
- Channels: 2 (jumperable) Inputs: 4
- Controls: 2 Volume (one per channel), 1 each: Treble, Bass, Middle, Presence ---- Adjustable bias pot, on bottom of chassis
- Tubes: 1 12ay7, & 2 12ax7's pre-amp 2 5881's power 1 5r4 rectifier
- Speakers: 2 Emminence Legend 10", 2 Jensen Jet Falcon 10"
- Cabinet: Lacquered Tweed over hand selected pine.
- Adjustable Fixed Bias--- Separate adjustment pot (on outside of chassis) for each power tube.
- Highest quality components: Minimum 1 watt resistors, and silver-plated 20 ga. PTFE wire throughout. American made transformers
Our amplifiers are made one at a time please email for current availability!